"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out" Robert Collier

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I will be committed (and not to the looney bin!)

So, pre-season task 5 is say it out loud.  Mish talks about making a commitment to ourselves and those around us.  She says to say it out loud, and tell everyone.  I'm not too sure about telling everyone (well at least not on Facebook LOL) but I will tell those who care, those who are important to me but then they already know what I'm doing.


So here goes... this is my commitment:


My commitment is to follow the meal plans and avoid situations where I’ll be tempted to eat something bad, unless of course, the situation is out of my control.  I commit to trying meals that I wouldn’t ordinarily try in order to change my taste buds.  My commitment is to train 6 days a week for the entire 12 weeks (and beyond) in preparation for the City to Surf.  I commit to doing the City to Surf again this year and doing it quicker than last year.  I commit to this lifestyle change and to see it as just that, not just a diet that will end at the end of the 12 weeks. 
I am committed to do the work it takes to get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment