"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out" Robert Collier

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I cracked the 10kg mark!

Well, I was sick yesterday when the last pre-season task came out so I weighed myself this morning. I figured I'd have to get into the habit of weighing myself on Wednesday instead of Sunday.

And what a shock I got when I weighed myself today!!! I have apparently lost 1.5kg since Sunday!!!!!!

Which means that I have now lost 10.1kg in pre-season (all but a couple of kilos anyway).

Which also means I've reached a goal (just) - 10kg AND it also means that I'm just 800g away from reaching my next goal - double figures! YAY for me!!!

My boyfriend comes home from job hunting in Queensland tonight so I'll get him to take the photo for me tomorrow and I'll do the other measurements then...

At this rate, I'll be in the 80's by the end of this 12 weeks! Just have to make sure I keep working hard so I don't plateau!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!!!! That is a stellar effort! You are a champion!!
    So happy for you! x x x

    ReplyDelete