"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out" Robert Collier

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The food diary

From this:

Photobucket
Chocolate self saucing pudding with a chocolate croissant

To this:
Photobucket
Open Chicken Burger


Photobucket
Chargrilled Chicken with tomato salsa

Photobucket
Grilled salmon with grilled zucchini and capsicum (one of my favourites so far!)

Photobucket
Chicken Rice Paper Rolls - also another favourite

Photobucket
Baked Beans with a fried egg (runny just the way I like it!)

Photobucket
Chicken, Apple, Walnut, Spinach and Feta Salad - my other favourite

and for a bit of fun...


Photobucket

I like to have a bit of fun with afternoon tea!

2 comments:

  1. your so healthy....im jealous....Im sure my eating habbits will get there eventually

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL This is only food I've been eating in the last 2 and a half weeks, courtesy of MB's cookbook... Before that, my diet very easily resembled the first photo... sorta ;)

    ReplyDelete